Wednesday, March 4, 2009

what's wit my name...

hey my name is GEORGIA MARIE DUMAGAN.


My name is not that typical as I think I'm GEORGIA.,at first I thought it was weird because I have a name that is a name of a Country..now I'm used to my name...My father gave me that name because his "kumpadre" has a daughter name also Georgia! They're so close that my dad decided that name for me.My second name is Marie it comes from to my mother's name her name is MARIE ISABEL DUMAGAN. Me and my sister has both a MARIE on our second name .But I have this strange thought is my mother have is a fan of Sharon Cuneta .Because Sharon has a movie I think it was "madrasta".HEHEHEHE......years have pass there was a movie "ang cute ng ina mo" Ai Ai was name Georgia...hahahah I think it was embarrassing to hear that I was watching that movie in the movie house with my friends ....

Well I think I have a nice name not typical name in the Phil....but i think its a really good idea......

1 comment:

  1. hehehhehhehe.

    for me geogie means "hot"

    haah! :) nice blog ja.

    mua*

    ReplyDelete