Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my so called FRIENDS!!!!!

hey...hi

I think I have a lot of friends....its been quite a long time that I've been meeting a lot of people. I thought its easy for me to make new friends because I'm friendly...hahahahaha..seriously I'm easy to talk to,and easy to approach .I believe in the sayings that says "you can meet a lot of friends but only few of people last. I have a group of friends in high school thats my very close friends. After our graduation we take our different roads. On my first year on college I net my "kalog friends" we were so much having fun because my group of friends knows how to have fun!! but I shift my course and enroll at Brokenshire college. I really miss them but its okay, I've meet EARL she was like my "bff" best friend forever!! but time has pass our bond was limited because we have different schedule of classes. Now my added new friends are GANDA, MICHELLE, CIARA and my special friend ANGELO,.....heheheheheh...
We having "merienda "together ,lunch and sometimes dinner...All of us were like inseparable !!!hehehe drama?! We were laughing all day long because of Ganda her funny moments gives me my energy the whole day. Hope our friendship will last a long time .Well I think I shared a lot of my friendship stories .....And I thank GOD for giving me a bunch of true friends!!!!<<


LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEEEEEEEEM! MWAAAAAAAAH!

1 comment:

  1. hilak man sad tah ja ui. starring kaau
    amung names buh! hahahaha!
    kbasa pud ani c angelo tapad mi now. nagngisi npud.



    :D

    ReplyDelete